- me typing in 2009: Hi there! This is a fun email thingy. What r u doing?????? Wow typing is really hard lol.
- me typing in 2010: Hay guise! It's meh wtf lmao! I don't have ADHD i just IS THAT A PANCAKE TACO TURTLE LOL :3 xD
- me typing in 2011: Oh my god, are you all illiterate? What do you think this is, 2006? Grow up, you lot of nine-year-olds. Nobody wants to have the Internet tainted with your scum.
- me typing in 2012: lol whats happening hoo Dis
- me typing in 2013: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- me typing in 2014: hella
SEND ME A NUMBER
- 1: i'd bang you against a wall
i hope someone has a secret crush on me. at least a little tiny one.like a baby sprout one…like a little drop maybe,a little syrupy drop of crushy crush baby love nectar
I love it when younger girls look up to older girls as role models and heroes. I love it when older girls enthusiastically support and protect younger girls. I love it when girls are psyched about the skills and accomplishments of other girls, I love it when girls compliment each other, take care of each other, encourage each other. I love it when girls realize how awesome and important they are. I love it when girls are fuckin’ pumped about girls.